Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Snapshot of Grace

True confession time: I am not always serious and deep.

In fact, if you read my other blog, bluejeanshostess.blogspot.com, or if you have spent any time with me, you will soon learn that I am usually fluctuating between two extremes. I could be oscillating between shy/awkward and chatterbox, or random and organized, maybe old soul and big kid, sometimes analytical and dramatic...I'll stop my list there.

Basically, I'm a walking paradox. Aren't we all?

So, today, I want to let you into my world for a bit. Don't be too afraid. It'll be okay.

I chose these two videos to start an occasional series of posts (read: I'm being random) I'm calling "Snapshots." I hope to share real-life stories of how God's grace both saves us and helps us live in an authentically Christ-like way.

So, without further adieu...

Here's is Steve Watts' story in two parts.

Part One: The Shooter Who Stole His Peace



Part Two: Forgiving the Dangerous Fugitive



For full transcripts of Part One, click here. For full transcripts of Part Two, click here.

God's grace is too amazing for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment